We are delighted to partner with Starling Bank and as users ourselves, can truly recommend them - There's a reason why they won best British bank in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Who are Starling Bank?
- No monthly account fees
- Speedy setup
- Apply in minutes, with no three week waits.
- Integrate with Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent
- 24/7 UK customer support
- Stay in the know
- With real time payment alerts and categorised transactions for spending insights.
- Easy deposits
- Deposit money at over 11,500 Post Office branches*. Send cheques via freepost, too.
- FSCS protection We’re a fully registered bank and the FSCS protects any money you keep with us up to £85,000 for eligible customers.**
Who’s eligible for a Starling business bank account?
- You’re the owner of a limited company and you’re the only person with significant control (PSC) over it.
- You’re part of a limited company with multiple owners. With our multi-PSC account, you and your fellow PSCs will each get a Mastercard debit card and access to a beautifully simple mobile bank account. For more information, read our blog post titled ‘Introducing: Multi-owner mobile business accounts for limited companies’.
- You’re self-employed. Our sole trader account is available exclusively to those who already have a Starling Bank personal account.
Entities engaged in, or linked in any way to, certain activities may not be able to open or have a business bank account with Starling. Visit our Legal Documentation page at https://www.starlingbank.com/legal/ and select Business Current Account Terms for more information.
Apply in minutes It takes just a few minutes, direct from your mobile. No paperwork or branch visits required.
- Get started with our application link
- Download the app from Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Enter your personal details
- Verify who you are by uploading your identification documents and sending us a short video
- We’ll carry out some quick checks at a UK Credit Reference Agency
- Provide a few details about your business, such as its day to day activities and online presence
- We will then look to approve your application as soon as possible so you can start making the most of all the features to help you manage your business finances better.