Limited Company Accounts
For freelancers and small business owners.
Making accounting painless
No two limited companies are the same so we’ll tailor a package to your business.
We can help you:
- Register for PAYE, VAT, Self Assessment & Setup your new Limited Company
- Prepare and submit your annual accounts to Companies House & HMRC, Submit your PAYE, VAT and Self Assessment returns
- Estimate your tax bills
- Confirmation statement and any company secretarial changes required at Companies House
- Evidence earnings for mortgage applications
- Deal with HMRC on your behalf
- Get you set up on accounting software (Freeagent, Xero or Quickbooks)
Company accounts can seem complicated, especially if you’ve recently switched from being a sole trader.
We make accounting stress-free and straightforward. We’re here to answer any questions you have no matter how big or small.
Our Limited Company services start at £85 inc VAT per month, but your exact quote will depend on the services you need.
- Friendly service
- Deadline reminders
- Work remotely
- Speedy support
- Trusted by freelancers and small businesses across the UK
- Working with freelancers and small businesses since 2017
We work with your accounting software
We’re official partners of FreeAgent, Quickbooks and Xero. They’ve given us the official thumbs-up, and we can offer you a discount on their software.
Whatever you choose, it’s never been easier to keep on top of your own bookkeeping.
We’re happy to show you the ropes and answer any bookkeeping questions you have. If you would prefer us to handle it for you, just ask.
Martin has been a great help to my business, my accounts have never been so well organized. I won't stop recommending!
We find Martin really helpful and knowledgeable. He has his finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest news, especially in these uncertain times. We would highly recommend him to all small businesses.
Once you’ve provided us with a couple of details, we’ll move everything over for you. Easy.